Offers support, education and networking opportunities to artists, illustrators, graphic designers, fabric & surface designers and photographers who license their art or are in the process of entering the art licensing field.
During each meeting attendees will:
- Have the opportunity to share their recent challenges and successes and show their artwork
- Set individual goals to accomplish by the next meeting
- Learn more about a variety of art licensing topics including copyright, contracts, marketing, design techniques and more
- Offer support and encouragement to other members of the group
Future Meeting Dates
- August 3
- September 7 with Susy Pilgrim Waters
- October 5
- November 2
- December 7
- January 4, 2014
- February 1, 2014
Kingston Community Library, 2 Library Lane, Kingston, NH (across from the Carriage Towne Plaza).
There is no charge to attend a meeting.
Space Reservations Required
Meeting rooms are determined by the size of the group, therefore reservations are required to ensure a seat.
Natalie Timmons at (603) 642-4949 or via email.
- Not sure what Art Licensing is all about? Visit < Art Licensing Basics > to learn more.